Who do you address card to for baby shower?
Write “Dear (Mom’s First Name)” inside the card if you’re close to the expectant mother. Write both parents’ names if it’s a couples shower or if you’re closer to the father. The name you write inside the card should be the same as the outer envelope, unless you only know the father and it’s a ladies shower.
How do you thank someone for money for baby?
How do you thank someone for baby shower money?
- Thank you so much for attending our baby shower, your killer baby pong skills truly made for an entertaining afternoon. We’re so grateful for your gracious money gift — we’ve used it to open a college fund for Ivy.
- We are so grateful for your generous gift. Thank you!
How do you start a thank you note?
What to Write in a Thank You Note
- Open your card with a greeting that addresses your card recipient. …
- Write a thank you message to express your gratitude. …
- Add specific details to your thank you card. …
- Write a forward-looking statement. …
- Reiterate your thanks. …
- End with your regards.
How do you end a baby shower card?
Sign Off Your Baby Shower Card
- All the Best,
- Lots of Love,
- Hugs & Kisses,
- Love Always,
- All my love,
What do you write in a baby shower card funny?
Funny Baby Shower Messages
- “You can’t drink yet, so I’ll raise two glasses to you and your new bundle of joy.”
- “So happy you’re having a baby. …
- “Having a baby means you’ll finally get excited when your in-laws come over.”
- “May your bundle of joy bring more than just sleepless nights.”