How do you congratulate someone before giving birth?
“Wishing you an easy delivery and healthy baby,” “Wishing you health and joy as you welcome your new baby,” or “May you all be happy and healthy!” Funny notes. Phrases like, “Savor this shower.
Do you say congratulations when someone is pregnant?
There’s only one polite thing to say when someone tells you she is pregnant: Congratulations.
What do you say to an expecting mother?
Baby Shower Congratulations Messages
- So many happy and wonder-filled times ahead for you… congratulations!
- Hip, hip, hurrah! You two are going to make such amazing parents.
- Ahhh! …
- Here’s to smiles, laughter, patience, and joy. …
- Congratulations! …
- Congratulations on making a miracle! …
- Congrats and hats off to you two.
How do I pray for safe delivery?
Please allow me to have endurance that comes from you, and keep me safe. Watch over my baby and allow him/her to be born under the best of circumstances. May Your will be done, Lord. Give me a sense of calm and purpose as I go through labor and delivery.
What should I say to my pregnant friend?
If she’s happy, give her, “That’s fantastic.” If you’re close, you can add, “You’re going to be a great mom, because you’re so …,” with specifics, or, “You look really great.” She might blow it off, but it might prep her for what’s to come or remind her of her strengths.
What do you say to an expectant father?
When talking to someone who just became a new dad, you want to offer some words, and you want them to stand out, be memorable, and really help your buddy with what’s about to come. “Congratulations!” is always a good. “How’s everyone doing?” is usually appreciated.
What do you write in a baby sprinkle card?
Simple Baby Shower Card Messages
- “I’m so happy for you.”
- “I can’t wait to meet your baby.”
- “Wishing both you and your new baby all the best.”
- “Your little family is about to get bigger and cuter.”
- “Wishing you moments of joy with your new little baby.”