How do you compliment a child?
Try these 10 motivating phrases to praise your child’s efforts and achievements:
- Instead of: “Good job!” …
- Instead of: “You did it!” …
- Instead of: “You look so handsome/pretty!” …
- Instead of: “That’s a great drawing!” …
- Instead of: “Way to go, buddy!” …
- Instead of: “Smart girl!” …
- Instead of: “That was nice of you!”
How do you say a cute baby boy?
Ways to Describe a Cute Baby Boy
How do you praise a child in 100 ways?
100 Ways to Praise Your Child
- That’s Incredible!
- How Extraordinary!
- You’re Very Talented!
- Outstanding Performance!
- Far Out!
- Very Brave!
Do you say congrats when someone has a baby?
Pregnancy comes with many varying emotions, and they’re not always pleasant feelings. Just like you shouldn’t comment on someone’s pregnancy or body unless invited to, you also shouldn’t congratulate unless you know the person is happy.
How do you praise a child words?
20 Ways to Praise Your Child with Words
- I love watching you build with legos.
- I love hearing you tell stories.
- Wow! That tower is really high!
- I love you.
- I’m so proud of you. You worked so hard.
- You’re so focused.
- You’re working hard.
- I am so impressed by your work.
Can we use cute for baby boy?
If the boy is still very young, you could call him cute, which works for both male and female, “What a cute little boy/girl”, however, the age of the person is relatively important when using the word “cute” as the meaning changes.
How do you address a cute baby?
Friendly Baby Nicknames
What are some cute words?