What kind of food can I give my 7 month old baby?
By now, your baby’s diet should include grains, fruits, vegetables, and meats, and they should be eating two to three meals a day. In addition to rice, barley, or oat cereal, you can introduce grain products your baby can grab, such as toast, crackers, and dry cereal. Avoid any colorful, sugary cereals.
How many times we can give Cerelac to 7 months baby?
4 to 6 months: 3 to 4 tablespoons of cereal once a day, and 1 to 2 tablespoons of a vegetable and fruit 1 or 2 times a day. 7 months: 3 to 4 tablespoons of cereal once a day, 2 to 3 tablespoons of a vegetable and fruit twice a day, and 1 to 2 tablespoons of a meat and protein food once a day.
What time should I give Cerelac to baby?
1. When can I start using CERELAC products? CERELAC Rice – Recommended from 4 months and when your baby is developmentally ready to start solid foods. CERELAC Oats – Recommended from 6 months.
What should I feed my 7 month old for dinner?
- Option 1: Soft cooked slivers of chicken, with steamed carrots.
- Option 2: Ginger Carrot & Sweet Potato Mash + Lean Beef.
- Option 3: Small chunks of low mercury fish, like cod.
- Option 4: Soft steamed chunks of broccoli or green beans.
- Option 5: Lumpy, mashed kidney or black beans.
How much water should a 7 month old baby drink?
A 6-12 month old baby needs two to eight ounces of water per day on top of the water they get from breast milk/formula. Taking sips from their cups throughout the day will usually get them the water they need.
How can I give my 7 month old cerelac?
Measure 75ml and pour lukewarm water into baby’s bowl. Step 3: Add 3 leveled scoops of CERELAC. Step 4: Stir until the cereal is smooth and feed immediately using a clean spoon.
What fruits can a 7 month old eat?
Bananas, peaches, mangoes, Sapodilla or Chikoo, kiwis, and papayas are some of the best fruits to start with.